Lexi Maynor is an experienced administrative professional with a knack for creative problem solving. With over 5 years of cross-industry customer service experience, Lexi knows how to facilitate positive customer experiences, build lasting relationships between organizations and their clients, and get things done!
From logistics coordination and event planning internal communication, Lexi is an organizational rockstar. She is passionate about cultivating positive brand impressions, building relationships, and providing quality customer service. She carries those passions into her work at BLDG25.
- Experienced in leading and training teams of customer service professionals
- Experienced HubSpot CRM administrator
- Coordinated a volunteer event with over 20 participants with the Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC- Volunteers packed 9,175 meals for community members in need
- Organized logistics and schedules for VIP speakers and participants at the East Coast Game Conference
- Spearheaded new BLDG25 internal communications initiatives